Employers: Partnering with CWIT
As an apprenticeship program or employer, your partnership is critical to ensuring that women have opportunities to enter and succeed in these occupations.
If you have potential employment or Union sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Retention Specialist (Ebba Schmid, ESchmid@cwit.org) for starting the process on selecting resumes from our database.
In addition to hiring our members, you can:
- Host a booth at CWIT’s career fairs
- Donate left-over jobsite materials
- Contribute to our Tool-Wish List
- Serve as a mock interviewer for program participants
- Hosting a field trip at your site to introduce women to occupations in your field
- Advertising your available openings with CWIT
- Invest in their development and advancement
If you're an employer interested in partnering with CWIT, please complete the form below or contact our Retention Specialist, Ebba Schmid at (312) 942-1444 ext. 111 or ESchmid@cwit.org