Employers: Partner with CWIT
As an apprenticeship program or nontraditional employer, your partnership is critical to ensuring that women have opportunities to enter and succeed in these occupations.
In addition to hiring women, you can contribute by:
- Hosting a booth at CWIT’s career fairs
- Serving as a mock interviewer for program participants
- Hosting a field trip at your site to introduce women to occupations in your field
- Advertising your available openings with CWIT
- Ensuring equitable on-the-job training and pairing new female apprentices with a mentor
- Providing consistent employment, as possible, for qualified women to encourage their retention in the industry
- Invest in their development and advancement
if you're an employer interested in partnering with CWIT, please complete the form below or contact Kelly Kupcak at (216) 246-9190 or email@example.com.